Welcome to our March Blog!
We’re finally starting to see some sun and the snow start to melt. I think it brings about a new sense of energy and I’m already thinking about spring cleaning out the Garage and getting my tools organized. But before we all start to throw out or giveaway old stuff in the house and garage and start shopping for new things, I thought I would share some thoughts after reading an interesting article about what to buy and what NOT to buy in March. I won’t list them all but just some interesting ideas…
- BUY: Valentine’s Day Chocolates – Hmmm, I’m not sure my wife would appreciate old valentine’s day chocolates. But I have a sweet tooth at night so it’s a thought…
- BUY: Frozen Food – March is Frozen Food Month, so manufacturers and grocers typically offer deals on these items. Time to load up your deep freezer!
- BUY: Winter Sports Equipment – We still have plenty of snow left on the slopes so take advantage of the End of the Season Sales on ski, snowboards, etc.
- DON’T BUY: Electronics – Manufactures are done discounting their electronics for the holidays and simply take a break from discounting.
- DON’T BUY: Gym Membership – Just like the Electronics, Gyms are still packed in with go-getters that are working on their New Years Resolutions. As the year goes on and attendance starts to drop, we’ll start to see deals appearing again just in time for summer vacations.